Hear Colin Campbell at the Maleny Botanic Garden open day this Saturday
This is a gentle reminder about the day as we hope to see you
there this Sunday. Bev and Deb have worked extremely hard
at putting together this event so it will be a good show.
So many people have been very generous with their time and other
support for the day and we thank them very much.
An open garden at “Maleny Botanic Garden” in support of the Sunshine Coast Community Hospice is being held on Sunday 22nd of April 2012, from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
The address is 233 Maleny-Stanley River Road, Maleny.
Entry Cost is:
Adults $10 ea
Pensioners $8 ea
- Approx 12 acres containing vibrant flowering gardens interspersed with stands of mature trees, numerous water features and open stretches of lawn all connected by easily accessible paths
- Colin Campbell from the Courier Mail’s “What’s On”, is giving a half hour talk at 11:00am and again at 1:30pm
- Ample parking available on the property, including Bus and Disabled Parking
- Morning and afternoon teas and picnic lunches are available
- Light musical entertainment
- Raffles and plants for sale
- Gardening Clubs and Group bookings are very welcome.
Take the time to explore one man’s passion and relax and have a
picnic in these beautifully landscaped gardens.
We gratefully appreciate the community support which allows us to provide professional end of life care for terminally ill guests in a caring home environment at Katie Rose Cottage at Doonan. The Sunshine Coast Community Hospice also provides Home Support Care and Grief and Loss counselling for their family and friends.
Downloadable: "Maleny Open Garden" pdf flyer
For more information please contact:
Mob: 040 119 5509
Related News: "Volunteers needed for Maleny Open Garden"
Permanent Link: Hear Colin Campbell at the Maleny Botanic Garden open day this
Publish Date: 19 Apr 12
All articles submitted by third parties or written by My Sunshine Coast come under our Disclaimer / Terms of Service
Latest Sunshine Coast Events
The J Noosa