Endeavour House Prize
Known for its rolling green hills, deep pockets of rainforest and spectacular views, the Sunshine Coast hinterland is the perfect location for our 62nd Anniversary Lottery prize home. Located in the historic township of Maleny, this heritage-inspired haven is open for viewing from Wednesday 3 April to Tuesday 11 June 2013* from 10am to 5.00pm.
- Prize home at 17 Curlew Court, Maleny valued at $902,096
- Single storey fully furnished home
- Four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and the latest appliances
- Open plan dining and family room with inbuilt combustion fireplace
- Lounge room fitted with a 40 inch LCD television
- Large outdoor entertaining area with majestic hinterland views
- Security system
- Split system air conditioning unit in the dining and family room area
- Two 5,000 litre water tanks
- Double lock up garage with automatic panel lift door
Downloadable: Endeavour Lottery Downloadable pdf Brochure
Lottery closes 12th of June
Lottery drawn 19th of June
Parking: On street parking is available close to the house.
If you have a chance to visit this wonderful home, be sure to stand on the back verandah and admire the majestic hinterland views!
*Prize home closed ANZAC Day 25 April 2013 until 1pm.
17 Curlew Court, Maleny
Phone: 07 3874 1111
Non-fixed: 1800 634 040
Fax: 07 3874 1133
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.